The Populous franchise is a series of god-simulation video games, in which the player is a deity and orders followers to fight other deities. As the genre was relatively new at the time, Populous coined the term "god game". The game was originally developed by Bullfrog Productions, with various publishers such as Electronic Arts and Imagineer.
It has since become its own franchise/video game series.
- Populous (1989)
- Populous: The Promised Lands (1989)
- Populous: The Final Frontier (1989)
- Populous & The Promised Lands (1990)
- SimCity / Populous (1991)
- Populous World Editor (1991)
- Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods (1992)
- Populous Gaiden (1993)
- Two Tribes: Populous II (1993)
- Populous: The Beginning (1998)
- Populous DS (2008)
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Imagineer Wiki by expanding it.|