Welcome to Imagineer Wiki!
There are 67 articles on this wiki, which began in 2021.
- December 20, 2018: Imagineer release Fitness Boxing for Nintendo Switch; an exergaming video game, published by Nintendo out of Japan; one of the largest video game companies. It is now part of a series of two games (see Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise).
- July 1, 2016: Rocket Company has been fully absorbed into Imagineer
- 2003-: Smilesoft closes and Rocket Company is formed
- 1999/2000: Timenet release Sanrio Timenet: Kako-Hen and Mirai-Hen, Bouken Jikuu Timenet, Space-Net: Cosmo Red and Blue
- January 27, 1986: Imagineer was founded